Posted by : Francisco Munoz Saturday, September 26, 2015

Yay! after months of thinking if I should get an instax I gave in (insert pabebe girls line "Walang makakapigil sa amin")  and bought a white Instax Mini 8.

I know that it's a bit weird to crave for a "polaroid" camera when everything is digital, but what can I do? I just love photography so much that I have to own one.


I've been playing with it lately but I still haven't had a chance to take some outdoor shots. So far I'm enjoying it, minus the fact that films are a bit expensive, hence I don't take a lot of pictures (isip isip muna if instax worthy, if not eh cellphone na lang hahaha).



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Instagram

About Khiks

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

- Copyright © @kixmunoz -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -