Posted by : Francisco Munoz Sunday, March 16, 2014



It's not a secret that Korea is one of  my dream destinations, a year ago I was able to book a cheap flight so last month I was able to realize that dream. The thing is this'll be my first time to travel out of the country alone... yeah I'm excited about that but my main concern was who'll take my pictures??? eeehhhh it's not as if I can ask a stranger every single time I want to take a snapshot. Plus the lens of my DSLR is manual, so I decided to get a new toy.  Gopro Hero 3+ black edition, It's probably one of the most compact camera around plus it does produce quality pictures. Getting one isn't that easy I've searched for it over a month but to no avail I resorted to a trusted Sulit.com seller. Got it a week before my Korean trip so what I did was I brought it everyday to the office and play with it during my lunch break as a practice. :)

Will be sharing some of my shots from Korea soon :) and probably a review if I have a chance

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Instagram

About Khiks

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

- Copyright © @kixmunoz -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -